Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Basketball injuries seemed to always find me, I was probably the clumsiest person ever. I wasn't a bad player, except in practice I usually ended up in the trainer's office with ice on something. I remember there was this one camp we went to and before every game because my ankles were so bad I would have to have them taped. The last day we played, I over extended my knee and had to come home with ice from that to. Even though I got hurt constantly it never stopped me from loving the game so much, basketball did genially pause me or slow my amount of playing. Not playing basketball this year was the biggest mistake I have ever endured in my life. Playing basketball was the best thing that ever happened to me, it is where I met all of my friends. I made really good grades. I regret everyday for not playing this year, it is very depressing in all honesty. It is a very good thing that I will be playing next year, and hopefully I can get back into shape before doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment