Thursday, February 18, 2016

So, I have decided I am playing basketball my senior year. I am so pumped, I have not played since I was a sophomore in high school. My skills will probably be a little rusty, but I am sure with a lot of hard work I will be able to get right back where I was again. Maybe I will be even better than I was. My dad is really proud of me for doing basketball again, and that makes me really happy because now my dad and I will have something to bond over again. My mom on the other hand does not think I should play. She thinks it is to dangerous because I have a bad knee and shoulder, but I have been working both of them out lately so hopefully they will both be ready to play by game time. I just cannot wait to have my parents watching me play, like the good ole days. I am so excited for next years season to start I have started my own little training to get prepared for our couches conditioning in the summer. Hopefully the season gets here a lot faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment