Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Basketball is a team playing sport, two teams play with five plays each when on the floor. Usually each team has like around 15, 16 people on each team. It takes usually around two to three people to coach a team, meaning you have to have a coach to run by plays and another to talk to teammates along the side. When I was younger and my grandpa coached my eighth grade basketball team he and one other person were the only two that coached. Basketball was/still is my grandpas passion, he says before he retires he will have wanted to successfully coach each one of his grand kids on a basketball team. Which he has almost worked his way through all of us, he coached myself and my cousin Caitlynn during our eighth grade years. Which he also coached Caitlynn when she lived in Marshall and played for them. Then he is currently coaching my cousin Casion and my little brother Brody at the Rec for a little league team. He also helps my uncle Jason coach his city league team which holds my other cousin Carri. Which only leaves three kids left that he has not coached which would be Karson, Konner, and Hunter. My grandpa says he will do it, no matter what each grand kid will be coached by him at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment