Thursday, April 14, 2016

Basketball is a good source of confidence. It gives you the idea to believe in yourself, like Kobe Bryant. Only reason he came up in the topic today was because I am so upset that he retired last night. He made sixty points the whole game, and they won. So even though he left at least he went out with a bang, to bad I never got to see him play live. All I have ever wanted was for my dad to take me to a Laker game to see Kobe. My dads gotten to see him, he even has a ball signed by him, he was so lucky. Now my dad has ordered me a signed basketball from Kobe because he felt bad for not getting me tickets to see him in person. I am definitely going to milk this a little bit to get more stuff from Kobe. I am going to have to find a new favorite NBA player now, this might take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment