Monday, May 2, 2016

So today I am deciding on what classes to take for college, and I have decided that I am going to play basketball in college. Even though I have not played since my sophomore year I am going to start working out and play my freshmen year in college. I feel like the only reason I did not play basketball throughout high school is because I just needed a break. I needed a break from all the stress that is basketball. I get so stressed playing basketball that my grades start to slip, which is not good because then my parents complain about that as well. Even though I love my mom and dad very much they have a tendency to be judgmental about basketball. I can always be doing something to make myself better, which I do agree with. I just can't focus with school, and what little of a social life that I have to play basketball. When I go to college though I am going to be totally focused on school and probably not have a social life so why not play basketball. I love basketball it just isn't my number one goal in life, but I would love to play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment